Sunday, June 15, 2008

Stone Temple Pilots

Last night Alan and I went to the STP concert at the Palms Hotel. I love this band! They are definitely in my top 5. It was an awesome show, they did not disappoint, I thought they sounded really great live. I had seen them in concert before (I won't say how many years ago) but it was Alan's first time. Scott Weiland is definitely a freak, but a totally entertaining freak. I think one of my favorite songs they sung last night was "Sour Girl". Oh and "Big Bang Baby", "Wicked Garden", "Lady Picture Show"... I guess I can't pick just one favorite after all.
On a side note, when you have a concert venue full of thirty-something dudes there is a LOT of air-guitar going on.

5 comments:

Dave and Gretchen said...

That rules!!! I am oh-so jealous. I won't say how many years ago either, but I remember being outside the theater at the old Aladdin and hearing the guitar start and you dragging my to the front of the stage! Good times! I'm glad Scott didn't disappoint. But then again, how could he?

Holly Child said...

LOLOLOL about the air guitar playing!! Jeff LOVES STP too! :o)

Jenson Family said...

Kris is sooo jealous! What a blast that was for you guys! Well, at least I can say that my jeans went... :)

Freer Family said...

Leslie, your jeans had a great time, lol, and they were SOOO cute! I have to go to TR this week and score a pair for myself.

Cammie said...

Oh my gosh! STP baby! I wish I could've seen the concert and the rockin' air guitars!!!